Stamping Nail Polish - Glacier
This product is currently sold out.
Our five-free nail polish formulas are long-lasting, chip-resistant, and only require one coat thanks to our super saturated colour pigments.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acidnepentyl, Glycoltrimellitic, Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate.
What you'll need :
1) Nail Polish – we advise you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation.
2) MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper .
3) MoYou™ London Image Plate .
How to stamp:
1) Remove the blue protective film.
2) Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp.
3) Remove the excess nail polish with a MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper using a 45º angle.
4) Roll the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
5) Transfer the design by rolling the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over you nail.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.